Help your children problem-solve, turn to the Lord, and face challenges courageously.
What You'll Learn
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (6:07)
- Download Your Workbook
- Lesson 1: A Home Built for Learning Agency (7:46)
- Lesson 2: Beginning Agency: The Fundamental Building Blocks (19:45)
- Lesson 3: Intermediate Agency: Scaffolding and Framing (25:40)
- Lesson 4: Advanced Agency: Finishing Work (15:50)
- Lesson 5: Withstanding Storms: When a Child Wanders (10:56)
Melinda Wheelwright Brown is passionate about reframing mortality’s challenges as powerful opportunities for growth. A respected teacher and public speaker, she also recently authored the book Eve and Adam: Discovering the Beautiful Balance (Deseret Book 2020). Melinda’s innate desire to problem solve has led to her involvement in many organizations, including the Elizabeth Smart Foundation, where she chairs the board. She and her husband, Doug, are the parents of four children, and they both wish they could spend every day with their darling grandbabies.