Learn to see with God’s eyes and help people know their divine worth.
What You'll Learn
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (4:40)
- Lesson 1: Seeing with Spiritual Eyes (7:38)
- Lesson 2: Ways to See Others with Godly Glasses (9:07)
- Lesson 3: Seeing Youth and Children through Godly Glasses (11:27)
- Lesson 4: Godly Glasses for Serving in the Church (8:21)
- Lesson 5: Seeing Ourselves with a Divine Perspective (8:53)
Jason loves meeting people and hearing their stories. He loves telling stories too. A best-selling author, his novel Christmas Jars was adapted to film in 2019. A popular speaker and consultant, Jason speaks and trains on kindness, faith, failure, the lost art of letter writing, and more. He also loves speaking to and encouraging young people. To date, he has spoken to more than 250,000 students in assemblies and writing workshops across the country. Jason and his family live in Woodstock, Virginia. He and his wife have four children they love and three grandchildren they love even more.