Learn how to help young adults build their foundation on Christ.
What You'll Learn
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (6:56)
- Lesson 1: Abandon Misconceptions: The True Purpose of Young Adult Wards (23:11)
- Lesson 2: Help Young Adults Connect to Christ through Correct Doctrine (18:56)
- Lesson 3: Use Doctrine to Lift and Connect with Young Adults (28:31)
- Lesson 4: Inspire Young Adults to Find Their Gifts and Talents (9:46)
- Lesson 5: How to Teach Young Adults a More Potent Theology (17:36)
- Lesson 6: Help Young Adults Understand Scriptural Patterns for Connections with Christ (17:51)
Robert is passionate about championing young adults so everyone knows the capacity and strength of this rising generation. He loves young adults with all his heart, and serving with them has been one of the great joys of his life. In 2021, he and his wife began their time as mission president and companion in Peru, bringing two of their nine children with them. Public speaking, the worst fear of many people, is one of Robert’s favorite things to do.