Build your foundation of faith through a study of the people in the Old Testament.
What You'll Learn
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (7:24)
- Lesson 1: Faith When Hope Is Lost: Lessons from Abraham and Sarah (20:58)
- Lesson 2: Faith Through Unbelief: Lessons from Gideon (15:13)
- Lesson 3: Faith in the Lord’s Reassurance: Lessons from Moses (7:34)
- Lesson 4: Faith Through Adversity: Lessons from Job (23:23)
- Lesson 5: Faith Through Fear: Lessons from Joshua (7:25)
- Lesson 6: Faith Through the Fear of Uncertainty: Lessons from Women in 1 Kings and 2 Kings (9:32)
- Lesson 7: Faith in the Prophets: Lessons from King Jehoshaphat (9:43)
- Lesson 8: Faith in the Atonement: Lessons from the Valley of Jehoshaphat (6:49)
- Lesson 9: Faith to Hold the Iron Rod: Lessons from Daniel, Hananiah, Azariah, and Mishael (19:27)
Jared Halverson loves the word of God—a passion that led him to Bible Belt divinity school, specializing in anti-religious rhetoric. As a religious educator for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Jared teaches young adults how to find their Savior in scripture. Throughout his life he has proved Nephi’s promise that the words of Christ will teach us all things that we should do. Jared and his wife, Emily, are the parents of five children. He is a firm believer that almost anything can be improved by adding barbecue sauce.