Get more out of the scriptures by learning to identify, understand, and apply one of the most important topics of our day: the Abrahamic Covenant.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction (4:39)
- Lesson 1: The History and Inclusive Nature of the Covenant with Israel (8:43)
- Lesson 2: How the Abrahamic Covenant Relates to Our Personal Covenants (8:02)
- Lesson 3: Our Relationship with God through Our Covenants (14:50)
- Lesson 4: Understanding Covenant Blessings (17:12)
- Lesson 5: Understanding Covenant Obligations (10:07)
- Lesson 6: The Communal Nature of the Covenant with Israel (8:09)
- Lesson 7: How to Identify the Covenant with Israel in the Scriptures (12:48)
Kerry Muhlestein, the director of the Brigham Young University Egypt Excavation Project, loves uncovering ancient gospel truths to shed new light on eternal principles and share them with others. He and his wife, Julianne, are the parents of six children. Over the years they have had the chance to live in Jerusalem on multiple occasions while Kerry has taught there. With areas of expertise in ancient Egypt, Hebrew Bible, Pearl of Great Price, Book of Abraham, and Isaiah, Kerry has been named one of the best professors in the nation by the Princeton Review. At times called BYU’s Indiana Jones, Kerry once had a chance encounter with Harrison Ford at a restaurant where the two were able to connect about the similarities and differences of their careers.